About Grōt Inc.
Unique General Contractor since 1986
design build, technology, data, and electrical construction services:
- Training - Cross-trained electrical and data technicians.
- Mobility - Performing work in over 32 states.
- Experience - Senior management team averages of 30 years of experience.
- Quality - U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality.
- Rapid Response - Response within 24 hours for emergencies.
- Cost Control - 90% performance rating for meeting cost and schedule targets.
- Safety - Independent safety consultants impact our EMR Safety Rating of .88%.
- Equipment - Experience taught us the best equipment will always yield a quality result faster.
experience in competitive bid markets since 1986
We Self Perform general construction, electrical and technology building projects with experience successfully completing complex and difficult building contruction challenges.
- Experts in data wiring and infrastructure retrofit
- Experts in value engineering working to lower your contruction costs
- Able to meet accelerated schedules
- Experienced SBA 8(a) and HUBZone federal contractor
- Completed over 225 successful SBA 8(a) projects in 32 states
- Leaders in new technologies such as advanced fiber optics
We have a extensive building contractor capabilities in the following diciplines:
- Structured Data Cabling
- Green Projects
- Distribution Switchgear
- Uninterrupted Power Systems
- Emergency Generator Power System
- Retrofitting Electrical Panels and Switchgear
- Life Safety / Fire Alarm
- Design-Build Solutions
Our mission is to provide you a procurement vehicle for your products and projects in a simple method, to complete your projects, on budget and on your schedule! Grot Incorporated, is dedicated to client and employee safety and your complete satisfaction.
Grot Incorporated has serviced the industry as a prime contractor for the federal government, state government and local municipality markets since 1986. Grot Incorporated delivers quality & timely projects of all sizes. . Projects include traditional wiring and data, telecommunications and fiber optics infrastructure, large-scale power and lighting, life safety and property security protection systems. Grot Incorporated, has held a GSA Schedule 70 Contract GS-35F-0358L for Sin numbers 132-8 and 132-12 from 2002 to present. Grot Incorporated has been a Small Business Administration 8(a) Certified firm since November 27, 2009. Grot Incorporated has been a Small Business Administration HUBZone Certified firm since 2002. Grot Incorporated's dedication to safety efforts has paid off multiple times over the past years.