About General Contractor Grōt Incorporated
Perfecting Our projects one at a time using T.E.A.M.S.
Design-Build, Technology, Data, Electrical and General Construction Services:
- Training - Cross-trained, qualified Master Electricians and Data Technicians. Staff is trained to utilize QCS/RMS Project Management Software.
- Experience - Senior management team averages over 30 years of constructioni experience. Employees maintain HSPD-12 Clearance and pass Federal Background Checks.
- Advantage - 90% performance rating for meeting cost and schedule targets.
- Mobility - Past performance working in over 32 states.
- Safety - Independent safety consultants and SSHO oversee all worksites.
Experience in Competitive Bid Markets Since 1986
Grōt Incorporated is a trusted government partner, who uses its 30 years of construction experience self-performing General Construction, Electrical and Technology projects. Grōt Incorporated’s management team brings a multitude of experience to your project. We will incorporate our capabilities to assist the customer to achieve its mission by providing cost effective construction solutions. Grōt Incorporated will further assist the owner through our ability to reduce award time by using our SBA 8(a) and HUBZone certifications for direct awards. With a surety bonding rate of 1.2%, Grōt Incorporated is able to further reduce cost while providing quality self-performed installations.
- Experts in Value Engineering to lower project costs
- NICET Level 4 Engineer on staff to Design Life Safety Systems
- Managed & Self-Performed Government Construction projects in 32 states
- Single Project Bonding $9MM, Aggregate $25MM, Rate 1.2%
- Able to meet accelerated schedules
- Experts in data wiring and infrastructure retrofit
- Experienced SBA 8(a) and HUBZone federal contractor
- Completed over 225 successful SBA 8(a) projects in 32 states
- Leaders in new technologies such as advanced fiber optics
We have extensive capabilities in the following disciplines:
- General Contstruction
- Structured Data Cabling
- Green Projects
- Distribution Switchgear
- Uninterrupted Power Systems
- Emergency Generator Power System
- Retrofitting Electrical Panels and Switchgear
- Life Safety / Fire Alarm
- Design-Build Solutions
Grōt Incorporated’s mission is to provide the customer with a simplified procurement vehicle for construction services in order to meet or exceed their goals. Grōt Incorporated is deeply dedicated to the wellbeing, continued growth, financial success and health of our employees and their families, creating a unified and inclusive work environment.
Grōt Incorporated has serviced the industry as a prime contractor for the federal government, state government and local municipality markets since 1986. Grōt Incorporated delivers quality & timely projects of all sizes. Projects include traditional wiring and data, telecommunications and fiber optics infrastructure, large-scale power and lighting, life safety and property security protection systems. Grōt Incorporated was founded in 1986 as an electrical and technology contractor. Grōt Incorporated, has held a GSA Schedule 70 Contract GS-35F- 0358L for Sin numbers 132-8 and 132-12 from 2002 to present. Grōt Incorporated has been a Small Business Administration HUBZone Certified firm since 2002. Grōt Incorporated has been a Small Business Administration 8(a) Certified firm since November 27, 2009. Grōt Incorporated changed the business model after receiving the 8(a) certification, heavily focusing on developing working relations with customers as a Prime Contractor. Grōt Incorporated’s dedication to safety efforts has paid off multiple times over the past years.